Monday, February 23, 2015

Mechanicum transport : Triaros Armoured Conveyer Budget Pattern

I'm slowly building more and more mechanicum models and painting.  The 40k universe is starting to wear on me and I feel like 30k is actually better.  So with that I'm keeping up my hobby progress limited for now to the Horus Heresy. I'm set on selling a 40k army soon, but have to determine what one.

Now for the Triaros Armored Conveyor I came up with since I'm not too down with paying >$100 per model.  The Forgeworld ones are awesome , but Damn!!!  I modeled these as close I could to the actual transport.  Heavy bolter reps the mauler bolt cannon. the 2 little sponsons are the volkite servitor chargers. The front of these really represent the AV14 IMHO. The blue glowing thing is the force shield which i think plays better to the rules as it states the blast are -1 to the front of the vehicle.  These are also big!  bigger than a land raider so I'm pretty comfortable fielding these as  comparable to the original vehicle. A little more detail work and they will be ready to take to the battlefield.







No comments:

Post a Comment