Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mechcanicum Thallax Cohort Knight Titan

When I saw Knight Titan I was like why can't Tyranids have one ( not a knight , but an equivalent ) !!!  So after waiting and waiting I added one to an army that fit the fluff way more that Eldar having a knight Titan etc.  I give you the Thallax Cohort Knight Titan.


He's been done for about a month now, but again I'm just getting around to posting the pic.  I went with the smooth face plate similar to what the Thallax have.  It give him that creepy indifference that cares not for hero or victim LOL, OK that was lame .  I'll try to get a few more pics up later to highlight the color. ( not a great pic here )



So here is the main transport so far (until FW released the dedicated transport ) for the mechanicum.  The Land Raider Achilles.  Well maybe not the Achilles variant, but the heresy land raiders did not have assault ramps, or a front turret.  Also the melta-gun option is available, as are a few other nasty things.  One of the add on's is a flare shield ( seen on the top as the blue looking globe thing ). I magnetized the melta-guns so I could run other options in the future.  This is a older pic and some additional details have been put on the model, but you can get the jist of what is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment