Thursday, October 23, 2014

Imperial Armor 13 arrives !! And Decimator Engine progress

I can't say how much I love this book enough!  So bad ass!  So much real game info as well.  Greater deamons, renegade IG, daemon engines, super heavies, relic machines!!! it has them all and just in time!

So over the last few weeks I have been grabbing a few things here and there from ebay.  I managed to snag some in need of TLC Decimator Engines.  Well after some paint and TLC they have been waiting for IE13 to arrive to see what rules they have. So as rules go they are ok, nothing OP , but not a pryovore.

Now for some pics


"What you talking about fool!" 

Ok so these are only 1 of them , they other has silver trim just to tell them apart.  I need to add some OSL effects as well as some gore, but the base is pretty much done.

Can't wait to start on my Greater Brass Scorpion. Can you say Daemon Engine Army??  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment