Monday, November 17, 2014

Glottkin 40k. The New GUO and 3 models for 1 purchase! relic CSM achilles

Been working on this for a week or 2 now and must say they have been turning out different than I expected but better as well. So Glottkin showed up for fantasy a few weeks ago and I love the model, but I don't play fantasy.  So start up the conversion engine and lets get to work.

First the Glottkin is 3 models.  1 big dude, 1 warrior guy, and 1 sorcerer. You can see where I'm going. CSM and Daemons .  3 HQ's for $77. Not bad ( price was via ebay auction i snagged)

So I'm mid way through this and it has been an awesome project to work on so far.

The warrior (AKA CSM nurgle lord ) is a beast!!  Chain fist and combi bolter.  I modeled on a terminator base as he is a termi lord with almost total corrupt armor.

Chaos Nurgle Lord with Chain fist and Combi-bolter


The sorcery (AKA CSM nurgle sorcerer ) dude will be on a palanquin base and has the plasma pistol and force staff for the win.

Sorcerer on palanquin with plasma pistol


The big dude (AKA GUO ) has been a thought process.  The other 2 guys are supposed to be standing on him. making blank space. not good.  So i filled the space with what any respectable nurgle fan would do.  Nurglings!!  also some bits from plague drones to fill the holes that had swords and stuff.  Massive model.  I just wish besides Lord Scabbathrax he was a beefier GUO rules wise.

Great Unclean One.


Last but not least the CSM nurgle Achilles i've been working on. I wanted to do god specific on this as my other LR's are nurlge as well.  I also had bits with nurgle heraldry.

Infernal Relic Chaos Nurgle Land Raider Achilles


So thats my update.  Check back for paint updates.

2 comments:

  1. Wicked, wicked, wicked awesome. Man I am going to end up making a CSM army from just buying a glotkin, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorite projects bar none. Tons of conversion bits and a great way if you need some HQ's

    ReplyDelete