Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thousand Sons build and some recent Nids

After the news of more Tyranid kits coming soon I can honestly say I am super excited.  The Tyranids were my first army and I still play them quite often.  My last game was based on air supremacy and the ability to move all over the board.  Mobility is so key to most of the tyranid units, whether it be for assault or our short range shooting ( BTW I feel that the nids are no longer a assault army, WS3 see's to that ). Well another favorite thing of mine is to deep strike swarms and set and forget.  Great at OBSEC and cheap.  Well here are my little special cutie pies :)

Please excuse the low light photo, if there is an interest I'll post more better pics 

Next up we have my 3rd Hive tyrant.  I love these guys. devourers and E-grub are just to much fun to play with.  Not an OP unit by far but a really great one.


Sorry about the quality of the pics today. My HTC is money at low light but casts odd purple color. auto-instagram LOL

Force staff aspiring sorcerer

AX wielding ( halberd ) aspiring sorcerer


These are my next "to be painted "  Waiting on some Tamiya paint that I think will look awesome on these guys.  So why 1k sons? Well in 3 battles and a APOC game these guys were clutch.  Expensive yes, and on the outside seem to be not worth it, but again in game they deliver. BTW tyranid Mc's do not like these guys.  AP3 bolters, force weapon, 4++ save!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great shot of the tyrant...looks mean and nasty!

    ReplyDelete