Tuesday, November 25, 2014

IA:13 infernal Relic(s), Infernal Dreads, and GD Infernal tyrannocytes

My hobby time is now becoming "not sleeping time".  I have been painting, building, and organizing 3 armies for the last couple weeks.  Mostly in the wee hours of the night due to crazy insomnia, most was done in 2-6am time frames. Just in time for work hooray!!

First up is the Land Raider Achillies Infernal Relic.  This is from the Imperial Armor 13 book and it is a doosie.  Over 300 points of hard to kill awesome.  The quad mortar of hate is so #fullofmurderfacehate.  If the vehicle loses a HP you up the strength and lower the AP by 1.  Not to be outdone is the 2x twin-linked multi meltas and ceramite armor.  Can you say hard to kill.  I went with a nurgle theme as I have 2 other regular landraiders that run the Plague fathers colors as well.  I also had plenty of icon bits of nurgle to really sell the idea. BTW you can take dirge casters and the other CSM vehicle add-on's as well. Still a WIP but you get the jist.

My HTC has the purple lens flaw so I apologize. 

Next up is the CSM Fellblade.  I was going to use this in my mechanicum army, but IA:13 made this possible for my CSM.  It only has be started and I'm still deciding on weathering etc, but I'm pumped about this one.

Sorry for the bad pic as I was in a hurry to run out the door.





So dreadnought and helbrutes.  The pretty much suck, but I really like the formations and I love dreads still.  The IA13 again saves the day and makes them better ( not great ) but now they have some kind redeeming qualities.

This is the 4th paint job on the nurgle dread and I actually like it.  I used the same scheme as the soul grinder I did in a past post. 


Here is a ton of work I just signed up for.  ~2 hours a piece for building these guys.  The little spore bits are driving me crazy!!! I have built 1 already as Tyrannocyte, but I may do 2 as Sporocyts. I think the  latter unit will play a huge roll for the nids. The 4th is a craps shoot for now.  Let me know if you have played either unit and your thoughts.












No comments:

Post a Comment